We know that as a parent, the chaos of real life can often distract you from giving your kids your best - especially when school's out for the summer. We offer a summer day camp for kids that’s safe, fun, and Jesus-centered and gives you the confidence to make your summer count.
These cOCUSA parents made their summer count!
What Does a summer at camp look like?
We love to partner with parents like you to help you cut through the chaos of life and make your summer count. That's why we're so focused on giving your child an experience that helps them to thrive by keeping them safe, engaging them through fun activities, and helping them grow in their faith and character through our process of Gospel-centered discipleship. Here's what you can expect if your child joins us this summer:
- Support of our year-round leadership team to guide you through registration and address your questions before, during, and after summer camp.
+ Click to Read More
- Summer staff members (students in high school and college) who want to give your child a memorable summer of growth and fun.
- Balance of high and low energy activities to keep each day exciting.
- Weekly field trips to local water parks, pools, and activities in the community.
- Spiritual growth with Bible teaching, focused discussions about Bible stories, and time in prayer throughout the day.
- Reinforcement of godly character with weekly Character Awards given to each child.
- Prioritizing safety by following our Top 5 Rules.
- Groups of 3 - Always stay with at least 2 other people. Never be alone with another person.
- Follow the Leader - Campers should stay with and obey Staff at all times. Staff should always know where their campers are and stay actively engaged with them.
- Good Touch || Bad Touch - Good touch = things like high-fives and short side hugs. Bad Touch = things like hitting, sitting on laps, and back rubs.
- Good Words || Bad Words - Good words = respectful, kind, build each other up. Bad Words = disrespectful, cursing, threats, tear each other down.
- Treat It Right - Respect all property and equipment at Camp. Stay within the boundaries.
OTHER INFO ABOUT SUMMER CAMP AT COCUSA
- Dates: Camp runs for most of June, July, and August while kids are out of school. You can register for as many or as few weeks as you want or need.
- Times: Our daily program runs from 9:00am-4:00pm. Drop-off starts at 7:30am, and pick-up ends at 5:30pm.
- Ages: Children currently in Kindergarten through 6th grade are eligible to attend our program.
- Cost: $125/week per child. We offer discounts for families enrolling multiple siblings. Families may also fill out an additional application for financial assistance, which is available through two scholarship funds.
- Locations: We partner with churches to host our camps. We have many locations throughout Central Illinois. Find a location near you.
How will your kids spend summer break?
Could summer pass you by without much to show for it? Will your child continue to grow, mature, and thrive without the routine of the school year? Will your house still be left standing after 3 months filled with restless kids?
Don't regret a wasted summer. Make Your Summer Count!
Become the parent who cuts through the chaos, focuses on what's most important, and creates the future you dreamed of for your family. We can help you get there this summer.
Join the Launch List
Click the button below and be the first to know when registration opens for Summer Camp 2018.