Internships at COCUSA
If you're looking for an internship for credit toward your degree, we can tailor many of our positions to fulfill your requirements.
Internship REady Positions
+ Site Director
This position is flexible to fit a variety of internship programs. We hire 8 Site Directors to implement the COCUSA program at one of our Camp locations for the duration of the summer. Possible internships include:
- Leadership - team leadership, customer service, management, etc.
- Ministry - teaching, preaching, discipleship
- Childcare - psychology, counseling, teaching, etc.
+ Social Media Intern
This position is great experience for students looking to enter the fields of Communication and Marketing. We hire 1 Social Media Intern to travel across all 8 of our Camp locations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Practical experience managing a brand's social media presence.
- Capture stories from summer camp and contextualize them for platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Collaborative efforts with other summer camp interns and staff to deliver engaging content.
To apply for the Social Media Internship, click the button below to fill out an application. Be prepared to share a portfolio or example of your work. We're also happy to answer any questions you have about the position!
+ Photography & Videography Intern
This position is perfect for students looking for practical experience in applying their photography and videography skills. We hire 1 Photography & Videography Intern to travel across all 8 of our Camp locations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Capture photos to use in social media posts, slideshows at Camp, advertisting & marketing throughout the year, and other special projects.
- Shoot, edit, and produce videos to use for recruitment, advertisting, and fundraising.
- Create a well organized archive of your work to provide easy access after summer camp ends.
To apply for the Photography & Videography Internship, click the button below fill out an application. Be prepared to share a portfolio or example of your work.We're also happy to answer any questions you have about the position!
Our summer positions are flexible enough to accommodate internships for a wide variety of degrees and areas of study, including:
Family and Consumer Science
Human Development & Family Studies
Physical Education and Health
Recreation, Sports, and Fitness
Not sure if Camp of Champions USA will meet your internship requirements?
Send us an email with your questions, and we’ll see is Camp is a good fit for you.
Email - email@example.com