Internships at COCUSA
If you're looking for an internship for credit toward your degree, we can tailor many of our positions to fulfill your requirements.
Internship REady Position
+ Site Director
Flexible position to fit a variety of internship programs.
- Leadership - team leadership, customer service, management, etc.
- Ministry - teaching, preaching, discipleship
- Childcare - psychology, counseling, teaching, etc.
+ Social Media Intern
This position is great experience for students looking to enter the fields of Communication and Marketing.
- Practical experience managing a brand's social media presence.
- Capture stories from summer camp and contextualize them for platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Collaborative efforts with other summer camp interns and staff to deliver engaging content.
To apply for the Social Media Internship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a sample of your work. We're also happy to answer any questions you have about the position!
+ Photography & Videography Intern
This position is perfect for students looking for practical experience in applying their photography and videography skills.
- Capture photos to use in social media posts, slideshows at Camp, advertisting & marketing throughout the year, and other special projects.
- Shoot, edit, and produce videos to use for recruitment, advertisting, and fundraising.
- Create a well organized archive of your work to provide easy access after summer camp ends.
To apply for the Photography & Videography Internship, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a sample of your work. We're also happy to answer any questions you have about the position!